Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inneedofhelp11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Help, my sister is being bullyed!
    My little 13 year old sister goes to school everyday and is eather hit or taunted. When she goes to the teacher, they say that they didn't see anything. What I also don't get is that there is a no bullying pollisey. ( sorry for my miss spellings.) My first thought was that there was a secret crush going on but it is just violence. I am just a worryed sister and need something to tell her. Please, no mean comments. Thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 05:06 PM

Tell her to talk to her parents about this.

Jan 21, 2010, 05:08 PM

Thank you but her parents are way to busy in work to want to be anywhere near her.
    jaysie90 Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jan 21, 2010, 05:15 PM

Well if the parents are not being involved, you can go. Go straight to the principal's office. While you are in the office ask for a student handbook(they should always have one). Go to the bullying policy and then show it to the principal. Let him know what is going on and that the teachers do nothing about it. Hopefully he well make sure that further bullying will not go on.
    Good Luck :)

Jan 21, 2010, 05:16 PM
    P.S. How old are you?

Jan 21, 2010, 05:18 PM

I am 23. She talks to me over the phone

Jan 21, 2010, 05:18 PM
    p.s. why do you want to know?

Jan 21, 2010, 05:29 PM

If you were a teenager, or around your sisters age, they wouldn't take you seriously would they?
    That's why I asked.
    However, you are an adult, and can be taken seriously. So go to the school and make a stand for your little sister.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 05:42 PM

Also your writings and questions are at a very young level, Is English not your regular language ? In general most have the opinoin you are not over 13 yourself
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Also your writings and questions are at a very young level, Is English not your regular language ? In general most have the opinoin you are not over 13 yourself
    Bingo! I had guessed 10 or 11, maybe younger.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 07:22 PM

Been there , done that just this week. First of all don't be afraid to tell someone in the school office. I did, my son was beaten up by four boys and no one did anything. I went on the web and looked up the laws against this. Go to the principal!! Document everything. If this doesn't work call the school attorney... My imformation from the web and school conduct handbook had just the imformation we needed. It has stopped. If you are old enough contact the main office in your state and make sure you stay cool and calm, but emphatic when you talk to these people.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Bingo! I had guessed 10 or 11, maybe younger.

And I deleted all of their other posts for being so childish
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    and I deleted all of thier other posts for being so childish
    Her/His name might say it all -- "inneedofhelp11"
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 23, 2010, 10:33 PM

Wow, Im so sorry for her... I use to have a girl beat me *I still have scars* when I was 11... Then one day I got a REAL serious look, Looked her dead in the eyes, and yelled "Don't you DARE touch me again!"... This isn't really something I would want her to do but when she did touch me again, I slapped her in front of ALL her friends... I earned so much respect that day that now we are best buds... And I had one girl when I was 12 throw me into a trash can *No Joke, So embarrassing* I hit her, and then Stood by the teachers side... Whenever she attacked me for hitting her, It was in front of the teacher *I played that out PERFECTLY thank you* and then she was suspended for 2 weeks... Idk if this helped or not;)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 10:54 PM

Sometimes we have to fight back as long as you don't use guns or any other type of weapon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sister needs help [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm writing about my sister she is doing things that are upsetting my whole family she cuts her wrist and wrights on pieces of paper that she is going to hang her self and this is upsetting the whole family not only because she is doing this but because we have younger sister who is...

Sister in prison expecting twins I'm the only sister how do I get them [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in Indiana. My sister is in prison expecting twins. I am her sister both our parents haved passed. The father denys being with her. So how would I legally go about getting custody of the babies when they are born? So you think just a notorized letter might work? My sister is 28...

My sister is too far gone [ 3 Answers ]

Yes how do I go by having one of my sisters committed... her 2 daughters are asking me this also...

My sister [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I fight constently about stupid things. Such as she was in th middle of th mirror and I said move over and she said hold on and we starting arguing. What does that have in hold for us later in life. How do you think we can solve this? Miranda

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search