Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alicia815 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 01:58 PM
    I'm afraid he'll think I'm fat.
    I have been talking with this guy and we really like each other. We've met once before and went on a date. He then walked me to my door that evening and kissed me on the cheek. We've been talking on the phone every day for a week now and will be seeing each other again in a few days. He thinks I'm beautiful and loves my personality so far...

The problem is that I am rather self conscious about my body. I am 5'9 and 164 lbs. I hide my weight pretty well, but under my clothes I am just larger in certain parts over others... especially in places that normal girls don't have a lot of fat. For the past 4 months I was unable to exercise and was limited to bed rest due to a terrible foot injury... I am slowly getting the weight off that I gained but I am afraid he will think that this is actually what I look like all the time. Especially if we start getting physical. He is a very attractive and fit person... I am just afraid he will be disappointed because I look great with clothes on.

I haven't had a connection like this with a guy in a long time and I am scared... I was in a similar situation as this with another guy... but after we had sex the first time he told me that I would be the total package if only I, "Had a rockin' body too." He said If it weren't for the weight I had gained he would want to date me. I totally let that guy under my skin and I don't want to let that happen again. :(
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 02:37 PM

The other guy knocked your confidence,he was a jerk,I know words hurt and there hard to forget,but try and understand he was just not a nice guy.

The new guy likes you,he wants to see you again,you don't have to jump into bed with him,get to know him and enjoy the dating process.

You're a healthy vibrant women,with curves!

Love your body be confident and that will shine through.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 28, 2010, 03:54 PM

Your weight sounds fine to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid that he'll want to have sex [ 10 Answers ]

Okay so me and this guy have a thing together We're not going out but he obviously likes me We make out every time we hang out And his friends ask me if I'm going to go out with him But I'm kind of scared to because He like more experienced than me I know he's gotten blowjobs and stuff...

I think he'll break up with me, how to move on? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, in short we've been together for a year and 9 months (it'd be 10 months on Friday). This guy is my first boyfriend. But we've had problems. Basically, I lied about my past because I knew how he'd react. I came clean and he reacted just like I expected and worse. He started name calling me,...

Do you think he'll come back? [ 6 Answers ]

I met my ex at work in 2004. He had started exactly a week before me. I thought he was cute, but someone had told me he had been engaged for like a month or so. I thought to myself 'oh darn' I had no motive to go and bust them up. Him and I talked at work and eventually through emails and...

Should I move out so he'll believe me? PLEASE HELP! [ 6 Answers ]

Should I move out? My Problem is this: When I was in primary school I fell in love with a boy called Skye But then when it came too high school, he got sent to a private all boy's school far away and I got sent to the local comprehensive. I thought I'd NEVER see him EVER again and...

View more questions Search