Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevpollitt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 09:51 AM
    An old lady curses a pregnant woman then turns into a demon and crawls up the wall.
    It is set in a diner in a deserted area and an old grey haird lady walks in, starts cursing a pregnant woman's soon to be baby then goes mental and crawls up the diner wall an escapes. I do not remember the film name but would like to see it. Could anyone help me out please? Ps it's a horror film I think
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 11:02 AM

Try,.

Legion
    kevpollitt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Try,...

Legion
    Nice 1 for that. Got it now:D:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible for a dog not to like a pregnant lady? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! This question is for people who knows about animals, because I really don't. My boyfriend has a black lab and pitbull, both are really sweet and he rescue them from an animal shelter over 4 years ago. The dogs don't bother anyone and he more afraid of you then you of them. Lately, since I...

Will someone who curses, go to heaven? [ 12 Answers ]

There is another thread asking a similar question - Will someone who is Gay to to heaven. I would think that actual answer is truly up to God and that specific person. But why stop there? * Are drunk drivers going to heaven? * Are people who tell untruths going to heaven? * Are people...

Lady trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get pregnant I been trying for so long what can be the reason

Statue that turns into a real woman! [ 3 Answers ]

This is also one of those old monies I vaguely remember from my childhood. It’s actually a very old black and white movie, which we once borrowed from my grandfather before he passed away, so I am thinking probably a 50ies movie (or so it seemed). Anyway, all I remember is a white statue of a...

View more questions Search