Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beachesformenow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 09:01 AM
    We have air in our hot water line in the kitchen.. there have been a few water breaks
    Thre have been several water breaks in our area(town problems) and it seems like the air in our kitchen hot/cold water line gets worse each time. It seems to be worse on the hot water side... it is OK in the rest of the home.What could be causing the problem.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Hot water line under kitchen sink dripping [ 2 Answers ]

There is a drip on my hot water line under the kitchen sink. It's coming from the shut off handle as well as one of the pipe connections. Should I get some plumber's putty?? Need some advice how to prevent it from getting worse.

No hot water to bath or shower, but I get hot water to bathroom and kitchen sinks. [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting no hot water to my shower or bath but I get hot water in my sinks. I have a combi boiler which got installed about a year ago with all new pipe work. The bathroom got installed about 17 months ago with a mixer shower. I have had no problems until recently. I have seen comments on...

Air in hot water line [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a mobile home and for the past couple of days there has been air in the hot water line. Can you tell me what the problem may be before I start calling people to my home

Is air in water line possible? Leak in kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, my problem is two-fold... first off, for the past few weeks the toilet in my master bath just runs and runs after you flush it UNTIL you turn on the water in a sink, just a quick on & off at just about any sink makes it stop and it's ONLY this one toilet. Second, and more major, problem is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.