Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azzyka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 05:01 AM
    Puberty at the age of 12
    Hi I'm 12 years old and I'm having sexual thoughts of everyone I know (girls and boys)... im very worried about this is it normal?? Another question is watever I do I think of sex and I don't know why?? I'm so worried about this situation what should I do about it... can you please help me understand what and I going thought as I think this is not normal... please reply and please help me..
    Very Worried...
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 06:25 AM

I could actually say it is normal. From my Sexuality class, there may be experimentaion with the same sex at this time as well.

Your hormones are raging. Not much you can do about it.

Eventually, you may fall into a continuum of what sex your attracted to and how much your attracted to.

You could end up essentially Bi. Liking makes and females on an equal basis or totally heterosexual or homosexual or somewhere in between. You could also like being single and not really attracted to either sex.

All from my sexuality class.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    I could actually say it is normal. From my Sexuality class, there may be experimentaion with the same sex at this time as well.

Your hormones are raging. Not much you can do about it.

Eventually, you may fall into a continuum of what sex your attracted to and how much your attracted to.

You could end up essentially Bi. Liking makes and females on an equal basis or totally heterosexual or homosexual or somewhere in between. You could also like being single and not really attracted to either sex.

All from my sexuality class.
    This answer was SO inappropriate on so many levels.

The ONLY thing I agree with here is that the hormones are raging now. It is not uncommon to wonder. Sex is natural and normal, but at your age should be only a thought and never acted upon.

You are at the age where girls are developing breasts and curves. Boys are getting deeper voices, body hair and beginning to become muscular. You are noticing the changes that come with growing up. All of this is a part of nature.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 07:15 PM

Agreed. Although correct. It's not age appropriate.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 08:18 PM

To the OP. You're 12. That's really all I should have to say.

Yes your body is changing, yes you're mind is racing, yes you're wondering, but should you? No.

You're 12!

Sweetie, just be 12 right now. There's plenty of time for sex later on in your life, trust me. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up because one thing I can promise you, you'll regret it.

Just be 12. :)
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 08:23 PM

How true.

Can't spread the rep.
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 23, 2010, 11:58 AM

I was the same way, I always felt guilty... But truth, you shouldn't, everyone goes through puberty, and has those thoughts... But you should try not to, mainly because the person your thinking about probably doesn't want you to think about them like that:)... But EVERYONE has that at some point, So it is normal... Don't be worried, just try thinking about something else... Idk if this helped or not;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puberty (Age 12) [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 12 years old and I'm going through puberty and I have a couple of questions. 1. I have at least 10 or soemthing like that random erections each day, is that normal and how do I cover it up? (Penis is nearly 6 inches.) 2.My penis is uncut and what age can you get it cut? Thanks...

My puberty [ 6 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and going on 16. Out of my friends I am the least developed and only have a few pubes. This is annoying as I always lie and say I do have a normal amount. I recently shaved them as I heard that pubes grow back quicker and thicker. Is this true? Or can someone help me with this...

Puberty [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't ejaculated yet. And I'm trying to figure out why. I've got hair, like everywhere. And I'm 13. Someone help me?

Puberty of me [ 2 Answers ]

I a 15 but still I am 5'3 I have no body hair expect pubic hair will I grow further

Puberty [ 4 Answers ]

Once a boy starts growing hair on his chin, does it mean that the boy is finished growing, and if not, how much growth is left?:confused:

View more questions Search