Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddiemad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Benoquin question
    Hi,
    Has any one had any experience with using diluted benoquin as asking lightener? My sister recently saw an article on the internet about using benoquin mixed with water to gradually bleach skin.
    I have heard thet benoquin can be dangerous, and have advised her not to try this without getting further information.
    If she chose to undergo this treatment, would she be able to choose her tone, and wouldn't she end up with patches?
    Any advice you could give would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Maddiemad.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Nov 27, 2006, 10:28 AM
    Ok I am using this but and it is working. It is not bleach it works by depigmenting your skin but 20% is OK to be used without any patches but after this the skin will have patches and the only way is to totally depig.
    shanu123456 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk
    Ok iam using this but and it is working. It is not bleach it works by depigmenting your skin but 20% is ok to be used without any patches but after this the skin will have patches and the only way is to totally depig.

From where ru getting you are mono
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 05:09 AM
    Hi my name is faye I'm new here I got mine from mt doctor. You can order from depig

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search