Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rodawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Medical financial help
    I will be evicted from my home soon, how can I find financial help to keep me off the street and my health up to par, Im diabetic on insulin and epileptic on meds but my work barely pays my expenses and my wife is unable to work.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 20, 2010, 09:05 PM

You can go to your County's Social Service Office and apply for Food Stamps, Cash Aid, and Insurance. Either you will have to find a someone to stay with, or rent a room somewhere until you can get on your feet.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:23 PM
    Hi, Rodawn!

There might be a community action type of agency that could help with certain types of bills and other assistance.

Around where I live, we have what's called Project Now. Below, is the link to them.

Project NOW

If you contact them, they might know of a similar agency around where you live.

Thanks!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 11:11 PM

Have you checked into Medicaid for your state? And is your wife unable to work due to a disability? If so, your state may have a disability program as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

Seeking medical financial assistance [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old female and have just recently been diagnosed with severe endometriosis, systic ovaries, and fibroid tumors. The treatment for my conditions is extremely exspensive and I don't have helath insurance. I do work 40 per week but Im not eligible for health insurance through the...

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 5 Answers ]

Question One -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or department -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed? Question TWO: -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources? -What...

To produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources [ 1 Answers ]

As a manager produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources to meet mediun to long trem objectives of the company

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search