Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mearg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 01:13 PM
    First person to visit the moon
    Who was the first person to visit the moon?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2006, 03:28 PM
    Neil Armstrong. An Ohioan I might add ;)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2006, 01:32 AM
    And Buzz Aldrin, they both landed at the same time.. :p

Obviously Neil was the first to step onto the moon, but they both visited the moon together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Visit to antigua [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me what are the do's and donts of visit to antigua.will b visiting mid feb.how is the tourist inflow in this month.

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

New York visit [ 2 Answers ]

I am coming out of Boston and I want to drive to a location in Connecticut and take a train into the city. I want to enter at Grand Central and not Penn Station. Where in Connecticut can I do this and I also need to know about long term parking (4 days). My son is applying to NYU and any...

Visit me [ 2 Answers ]

visit me at my website which will soon have video game information on it. Site under construction I would like the people who go there to private message me

First Vet's visit. [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a Daschshund-miniture. She's got all her shots from where I bought her. I have her vaccination record. One thing that the owner at the pet store told me took me by surprise.When I told him that I was going to take her to the Vet as soon as I could, he told me not to. He said that she...

View more questions Search