Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diana8886 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 03:26 PM
    The effect of glowing light in American landscapes is mainly associated with the
    The effect of glowing light in American landscapes is mainly
    Associated with the?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Hi, diana8886!

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Would you please elaborate more as to specifically what you're wanting to know?

Just based upon how you've worded your question, if it's concerning neighborhoods. I would think that it would have to do with the aestetic and artistic appeal of the landscape as well as perhaps, keeping up with how other neighbors might maintain their own landscapes.

Thanks!
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2010, 02:35 AM

Are you talking about Thomas Kincade and the numerous copy-cats?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did Joan Miro do early watercolor landscapes (Sevilla)? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old watercolor marked Sevilla - Miro, it's signed but I am wondering if this could be the modern artist Miro, It's not his style at all. It's basically a water color pen & ink of a plaza with a water fountain. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks firegirllaura

Glowing light coming from the back panel of dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Our Whirlpool dryer has been squeaking quite a bit lately, so I took it apart and cleaned the inside of lint and lubricated all of the moving parts. Upon starting the dryer after reassembly, the squeak was gone, but I noticed a weird smell (almost like a burning smell) and swore I saw glowing...

Service engine soon light glowing - Nissan Altima [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I recently bought a used Nissan Altima GXE - 2000 model. The car seems to be good and everything was fine until suddenly the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light started glowing. My car's Temperature meter/gauge is not working fine since I bought it. Do you think the faulty meter is the reason...

Refrigerator light effect [ 3 Answers ]

I need to create an effect for a miniature room of a light going on when the door is opened and off when it's closed using a battery operated christmas light. Much the same way a fridge or car door works.

View more questions Search