Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cearthlink2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 12:12 PM
    In need of insight
    We have had a string of bad luck. Can you tell me if it is coming to a end soon. Any information would dbe helpful. So what does the future hold for us? Thank you for your time.
    Carolyn
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2006, 05:07 PM
    You know, "bad luck" is just a phrase. Often people have a string of incidents, deaths in the family, loss of jobs, car accidents, etc - but this is just STUFF - it happens to most people. Not perhaps all at once, but nobody is always lucky or always unlucky.
    What happens in your life is random events, no-one can foretell the future - not one single so called psychic gave a warning of 9/11 - a pretty major event and one they might notice in their crystal ball (plenty claimed it afterwards... )

I'm sorry life is tough at the moment, but it will get better. Try and think positively, plan for the future and don't get involved with fake soothsayers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Need Insight [ 2 Answers ]

Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances. Peace and light Reni

View more questions Search