Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedhelpnow6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 10:24 AM
    My best friend is ignoring me.
    I used to be in a group of four friends, one of which was my best friend. The other two girls were best friends as well. About a year ago my best friend and another girl from our group moved to a different school -the same school as each other. So I was left at my current school with the remaining girl in my friendship group. We had all planned to have the most amazing summer of 2010 together but I recently found out that my old best friend and the girl who moved schools with her are going to a festival with their new friends and the girl who goes to school with me. So basically I have been left out of the group and I don't even know why! I know it's complicated to understand but please help... I don't want to lose my best friend permanently :(
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jan 20, 2010, 02:15 PM

Hey,tell her how you feel,you'll find that she does understand:-) you'll never lose your friend.:-)
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 02:19 PM

Maybe they didn't mean it the way you are seeing it, maybe they did. The only way you can be sure is to ask!

Go and talk to them and see what is going on. You don't even know if there is anything wrong yet!

Best of Luck and let us know how you get on.
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 23, 2010, 12:01 PM

Yah, I agree, I doubt they are mind readers, So you need to tell them what your thinking...
    carolinaGirl016 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2010, 08:29 PM

Talk to your best friend and tell her what's going on. Maybe she will say that you isn't friends maybe she will apologize. You never know till you try and talk about it and see what's going on.

Or you can go the other way about it and get a new best friend and try to make her jealous but odds are that won't work so go with the first choice lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend is ignoring me [ 7 Answers ]

I've got this friend, we used to be really close but recently she has been ignoring me and I get the impression she never knows what to say to me. I am in a group of friends of about 5 people and she has started getting closer to one of the other people. I don't mind her being friends with other...

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Ex girl friend Ignoring me? [ 11 Answers ]

I don't know what to do? Me and my ex-girlfriend where together for 2 years, we got engaged. She broke it off last month, after 2 days she called me and said she still loves me and misses me. We talked for the following weeks on good standards, like flirted with each other. Then I asked if she...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 5 Answers ]

I have a group of 8 friends at school and one of them is my best friend. Whenever she and I hang out by ourselves she acts like my best friend and we have a really good time. When we are at school or with our other friends she ignores me and will hardly even talk to me. I'm getting really...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 9 Answers ]

I have 5 good friends at school one of which is my best friend or at least she used to be. I think I like her but I'm not sure. Anyway, about 3 months back one of the 5 friends started flriting with her.(lets call her S and him L). Now S ignores me and only talks to L. One of my other friends...

View more questions Search