Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shuggz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 08:31 AM
    If a person on parole moved to my address then moved out doesn't the PO have to verify
    I want to know if my address is still being used and why this hasn't been verified by the PO its been a month
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:44 AM

You can contact the PO yourself and question them about if your address is still being used or not as the person does not reside at your address any longer. The PO is probably too busy to personally check out everyone's address.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:51 AM
    Hi, shuggz!

Yes, the caseload of parole and probation officers can be huge. They usually monitor the worst offenders more often than others. He or she might just not have gotten around to that persons' case.

I do hope that the person residing at your address has reported a change in address. That's their responsibility.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moved computer to another room phone jack doesn't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have Quest DSL I moved my computer to another room and after hooking up computer pluggng in to phone jack int the new room I cannot access the internter. If I run it back to the other room the internet works. Does the phone line in the other room need something done to it to make the internet...

Moved Out [ 10 Answers ]

(Rambling) My boyfriend and I moved in together 6 months ago... as recent as two weeks ago he was excited about our marriage potential and working over for a ring... then all of a sudden he became cold and started staying out real late... always saying things like I'm not sure about getting...

Moved out [ 2 Answers ]

I Just Want To Let You Know That My Husband Left From Home Yesterday And I Want To Know How To Prepare To My Two Kids I Have One Girl 12 And My Son 14 Years Old. Thank You

Why haven't I moved on? [ 7 Answers ]

I would never go back to my ex but yet I'm having a hard time moving on.What can I do?

Moved from AL to GA [ 1 Answers ]

My wife, who works for the federal government, was promoted and we moved from AL to GA. The job change was announced in June, she physically moved and started work in July, and after living in temporary housing, we purchased a home in GA in December 2006. We sold our AL home in Jan 2007. 1. Her...

View more questions Search