Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DUCHESS044 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Thanks for the tips. It's definitely good to hear that the motor hasn't seized or something. My husband will be happy.. LOL

I tried going online to find an owner's manual for this unit, but it appears the numbers I have/found on the tag are weird compared to what the webpage says should be model/make, etc numbers. I don't know, but I have looked at least 6 times at that sticker and those are the numbers on that machine.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 9, 2007, 01:14 PM
    In an earlier note (#6 on the 1st page) I included a link to the main page for the unit. You should be able to get to a manual from there.

Jan 9, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Thanks. Like you said, even though that is not the exact one, (mine doesn't have the bags or the black case in the back of it. Here is mine: Of course, mine doesn't look nearly as beaten up as this image. I just found this searching eBay listings.. LOL
    Attached Images

Jan 9, 2007, 02:10 PM
    That definitely is a different one from my model. But it still looks like the hopper (left side) is bolted to the blade housing (the piece between the hopper and the motor). So you should be able unbolt it anf see if anything is stuck.

Jan 9, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Ok thanks. I really appreciate your help. Hubby is home now and I am going to let him read this thread. Maybe he can get his working... :)

Jan 9, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Don't open the blade housing. Just take off one of the feeders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mtd yardman 16.5hp mower will not start [ 41 Answers ]

I just brought home a used, but in very good shape, MTD yardman mower. It has the 16.5 hp Briggs mower with the 7-speed shift on the go tranny. It also is the industrial/commercial model. For some reason, the thing will not crank. The engine will spin and gas will go to the carb, but it acts...

5hp MTD FRTine Tiller [ 1 Answers ]

My tiller runs fine for five to ten minutes then dies.:confused:

Craftsman 20.5hp electric clutch overdrawing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Craftsman 20.5hp 50" deck tractor just got a battery a couple months ago and it seems to have trouble keeping it charged. I noticed that the Amp meter shows charging when the deck is disengaged but when the clutch is engaged it is discharging handily. Is an overdrawing clutch a known or...

Problems with 16.5hp B&S Motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 16.5 HP B&S motor, OHV. I have replaced the ignition switch, the battery, the solenoid and the fuel soleninoid. The motor ran when shooting starting fluid in it and dies right down. I pulled the main carb jet out and cleaned it, it appeared gummed up. The mower had been running fine...

View more questions Search