Jan 19, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Let me Google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this phrase mean? "There are only 10 types of people in the world; those t [ 6 Answers ]

What does this phrase mean? "There are only 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Just want to see what people in the modern world think Love is? [ 13 Answers ]

That's really all I am trying to see here, is WHAT LOVE IS? Or what you as a person believes love is? I just want to see peoples own takes on what love is to them. I personally feel that Love doesn't just happen, you have to work at it. Sure there is a slight attraction but it just does not...

Looking for an oldie song titled "Just Two Kinds of People in the World" [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I am looking for anyone who might know of a song from possibly the 60s titled "Just Two Kinds of People in the World"... or anything close to that. Thanks.

How to find Total Liabilties, Total Stockholder's Equity? [ 0 Answers ]

Net Income $765 Net Sales $36,762 Profit Margin 2.1% Net Sales $36,762 Average Total Assets ($15,719 + $16,078) divided by 2 = $15,898.5 Asset Turnover 2.3 times Net Income $765 Average Total Assets (from...

What's total world population observing Asian religions? [ 4 Answers ]

What's the approximate total population world wide of individuals who practice what we think of as Asian religions, including Hindu, buddhist, Confucian, Doaist and similar traditions? Are you guessing or do you have some factual basis for your answer?

View more questions Search