Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swollen nutz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 05:43 PM
    Range ventstack interfere with crown moulding?
    Hi, my new sweet wallmount hood vent chimney stack will run into my crownmouldings, if I run it to the ceiling, I was just going to cut my crown flush to the stack but if you got any ideas let me know. Tnk u
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 19, 2010, 05:56 PM

Depending on the shape of the vent you might be able to run a conversion kit in it to go from round to square so it clears the molding. Another thing you might be able to do is Buils a cabinet atop the vent and then you won't have to worry about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown moulding [ 5 Answers ]

What's the going rate for installing 5 1/4 " crown moulding

Suggestions on installing crown moulding on curved fireplace [ 5 Answers ]

We're planning on installing crown moulding (4 5/8) in our living room, but we have this darned curved fireplace in the corner (hopefully I've attached the image successfully). I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what to do -- should I look at purchasing some flexible moulding,...

Crown Lengething .how long before crown put on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding crown lengething. I had the procedure done when I had my wisdom teeth removed on a back molar and a temporary was placed on that tooth. Due to insurance issues I was not able to get the perminate till after the new year. How long does it take for the area to heal and...

Plastic moulding [ 6 Answers ]

What are the bits of plastic that are cut off and disgarded after the moulding process? I think it's a word like scree or scrag?

View more questions Search