Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scott Oklahoma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 03:33 PM
    What is pump head pressure
    Need to know how to calculate pump specifications to produce 100 gal min for a distance of 300 ft at an elevation rise of 40 ft.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the correct suction pressure and head pressure for a 3 ton tempstar heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

When the yellow jacket brand gauges are put on a 3 ton Tempstar heat pump what should the correct suction pressure and head pressure be. I suspect it to be overcharged in freon. Because it is freezing the compressor, accumulator tank and all the lines soild ice.

Calculation of pump on pump discharge pressure [ 0 Answers ]

I have sludge pump for transferring the treated water to our plant which is 100m away from the pump. The pump discharge pressure is 2.5kg/cm2, capacity of pump is 50m3/hr. There is no flow meter. Can we calculate the flow rate .

High well pump pressure, but low pressure in house [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old renovated home with a well. Pressure was never really great in the house, but acceptable. The well and line to the house is about 40 years old. Inside the house is a 2 yr old Amtrol xtrol pressure tank, which feeds a 2 yr old water softening system, which feeds a whole-house...

Pump rpm and pump head [ 0 Answers ]

My plumbing textbook states that doubling a (water) pump's capacity results in a fourfold increase in head. Can you lead me to an equation that would express this relationship. An example is used in the same text: "a pump that operates at 3500 rpm can pump twice the capacity of a pump that operates...

Tank Pressure vs Pump Cut Out Pressure for Well [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to increase my water system pressure to the minimum required 40 PSI to feed my reverse osmosis drinking water filter. However, the 33 gallon pressure tank for my well pump system says it is pre-charged at 30 PSI and that the cut in pressure for my pump should be set equal to that 30...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.