Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emhasle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Where do I find the thermal fuse on a Kenmore HE3 electric dryer?
    Dryer worked this morning. This afternoon I opened the dryer door to start a new load, interior light illuminated closed door, chose setting, press start, but nothing happens. Does this sound like a thermal fuse needs to be changed and if so, where is it located?
    amecchi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Did you get an answer because I have the same problem. I have a new fuse from Sears but I can't find it in the machine. The Sears guy has replased it 3 times before. I should have watched. [email protected]
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 04:20 PM

They are usually mounted on the ductwork, and wired between the heatin element.
    A Technician might turn dryer on with back removed, and follow power through thermal(s). Can be 3 or more, just follow back from element.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 05:06 PM

If the dryer is Kenmore, then see Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com for a parts breakdown and exploded view.

You may need a better model number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE3 Electric dryer won't heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have cleaned the lent traps and made sure there is good air flow with no obstructions in the vent. I have replaced the heating element and it still will not heat. Frustrated, can anyone tell me the nest step. Should I replace the High-limit thermostat. Thanks

Kenmore elite HE3 electric dryer won't heat. [ 1 Answers ]

Any suggestions on repair? Air blows strong out of vent. Everything seems to work fine just no heat

Kenmore electric dryer blows fuse after 10 minutes [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore electric dryer has faint, squeely metallic grinding sound, runs for about 10 minute, then trips the circuit breaker and shuts down. How do I fix that?

Kenmore Elite HE3 Electric Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer turn off all by itself. An error code of E1 appears. We press start/cancel and start the dryer again. After a few minutes it shuts off again displaying the error code once again. Help... :eek:

View more questions Search