Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tigershark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Troubleshooting heil 7000 gas furnace
    On initial start up on my Heil 7000 furnace it is making one heck of a noise until the blower comes on at which time everything is normal. Heater is working perfectly at that point. Do you have any ideas?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 19, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Can you isloate noise? A noise is very difficult to figure out especially when you cannot hear it here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heil 7000 [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Heil 7000 propane furnace. We had it installed in 1993 and haven't used it much over the years. This year when we started using it the motor had froze up and we replaced that part. Draft/flue inducer. I think is what it was called.Anyway after we reinstalled the part now the ignitors...

Heil 7000 furnace, blower stays on and burners don't ignite [ 14 Answers ]

Furnace Info: -Upflow Condensing Gas Furnace is a Heil 7000 (model# NUGK075DG09) -Electric spark or host surface ignitor ( I think it's spark) -Installed Oct. '96 (when we built the house) -90% efficiency -wall thermostat is honeywell programmable. Don't know model but was also purchased in...

Having troubles with heil gas furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a heil forced air heating furnace that is going on and off and will not stay on to come up to temperature. It will not burn for more that a minute before it cuts off again. It was working fine just a week ago and now it is doing this. Would you have any idea of what may be wrong and what...

Burner - Fan sequence - HEIL 7000 [ 3 Answers ]

This is regarding a 12 year old HEIL 7000 furnace. When the house thermostat calls for heat, the induction exhaust fan kicks in and in a few seconds the pilot and burners are activated (all appear normal). Prior to the activation of the circulating fan, however, the high temp switch...

View more questions Search