Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faibur10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 10:14 PM
    I'm trying to find my father
    Hi... my name is Faijah Burks... I was born march 24th 1992... and my mother's name is Felicia Burks. I am trying to find my father! I don't know his name but I do know that he had a brother named dudley and they lived on 3th street of williamsport, PA for a while with his uncle Joe and Joe's wife Dina! He also had other kids... boys. I know its not a lot to go on but can some one please help me!!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 21, 2010, 08:26 AM

Hello Faibur10. Has paternity been established? Also, have you discussed your needs in locating your biological father with your mother? Without a last name to search against I am not sure how much assistance anyone can offer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 08:46 AM
    To add... until you are 18 or older, we cannot help you in this matter.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 21, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Absolutely J_9. I missed that mathematical part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find My father [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to find my father named Neftali Garcia. He lived in Milwuakee,WI. He is around 46 yrs old. Birth year was 1963. My mother left Milwuakee when I was 2 so I haven't met him! I've tried everything to find him or even to see a picture of him. If someone can help I would really appreciate...

I need to find my father last name [ 3 Answers ]

Help me find my father Last name I have Never see him Since I was born

Trying to find my father, but I don't know his last name. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Angela. I was born Nov. 16, 1971. My father died in 1978 and recently found out he was not my biological father. I had met his family in 1997 for the 1st time and a few months back my mother admitted to me that he was not my real father. Now I feel TERRIBLE AND EMBARRASSED! My mom...

I can't Find My Father [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im 1 Years Old And Im Looking For My Birth Father, My mother Had Me When she was Young And Just Doesn't Know Anything About My Father, And Also she said She Refuses to Tell Me anything, My Brothers Father says That He Had Seen My Real Father Once Before But Doesn't Know Much Except His First...

Need to find my Father [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find my father but don't know which site to use with out having to pay! :mad:

View more questions Search