Nov 19, 2006, 01:09 AM
    When I click on Add Remove programs I can’t see my current programs
    I’m using windows XP professional
    Also Control panel items not display

:rolleyes:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 19, 2006, 02:45 AM
    When was the last time these items worked ?

Have you tried a system restore to before these issues started ?
    Have you tried anything to resolve these?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

200 amp panel feeding a 100 amp panel roughly 130' away [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, We are building a apartment above the garage,my question is what size wire do I need to run from the 200 amp panel to the 100 amp panel roughly 130' away? I want to use aluminum wire as I think copper would be to costly. Thanks for your help in advance, Dude :eek:

Integrated keypad and control panel [ 4 Answers ]

We have been shopping around for a security system for a while. Lately we have been talking to a company called Monitronics and they have offered us 5 doors, 4 windows, one smoke, and one glass breaker for 210 dollars. Our concern is that their system does not have a separate control panel....

Removing Kenmore Elite Control Panel [ 0 Answers ]

For the life of me, I cannot determine how to remove the top Control Panel of a Kenmore Elite 110.24952300 Washing Machine. I want to hinge it back so I can remove the cabinet and access the pump. Am I missing the obvious?

Control 2 AC units with 1 panel [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new 2 story home with 2 AC units. One upstairs and one down. How can I control the upstairs thermostat from downstairs? Ok, I'm lazy!

Can not open "Display" item on Control Panel HELP ! [ 2 Answers ]

When trying to open the "display" applet inside Control Panel I get a message stating that the system administrator has disabled the miniapp "video" on control panel. I am the administrator om my Windows XP computer and did not do this. Can anyone help me plesae ? Thanks : Mauro

View more questions Search