Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 01:04 AM
    Looking for a good program
    Hi, I am a sophomore in high school, and I want to find a program for spring of 2008 (my second semester of junior year) to go abroad.
    I have been researching several, but I have no idea which ones are good. ASF, Intrax, etc. Can anyone let me know about good programs that preferably:

-Are low cost, under 10,000 dollars.
    -Offer semester long sessions
    -Offer homestays
    -Have students attend schools in their host country
    -Have programs in Greece, england, spain, italy, australia.

Thanks you!
    henrique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezberry
    Hi, I am a sophmore in high school, and I want to find a program for spring of 2008 (my second semester of junior year) to go abroad.
    I have been researching several, but I have no idea which ones are good. ASF, Intrax, etc. Can anyone let me know about good programs that preferably:

-Offer homestays

thanks you!
    How about Brazil ? I can help you with that. Please visit the following site www.isaintercambio.com.br
    hollyt Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezberry
    Hi, I am a sophmore in high school, and I want to find a program for spring of 2008 (my second semester of junior year) to go abroad.

-Offer homestays

thanks you!
    AFS is amazing. They are not the cheapest around but are fully accredited and credentialed. They also work with incredible schools and offer great support.

Don't know about the other programs- best of luck to you in your travels!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blubster Program [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Blubster Installed On My Computer Ive Been Trying To Uninstall The Program I Can't Seem To Find It Anywheres On My Computer The Icon Is Hidden Somewheres And It Isn't In The Add Or Remove Programs Someone Help Me Please

Dunknow.com program [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I was just curious if anyone has used this program (dunkknow.com). If so let me know what you thought of it. It is supposed to increase your vert like 8 to 10 inches or more.

Program [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need it a program, about internal audit and risk management Thanks for help.

Mirc program [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir how can I connect to mirc server,every time I try to connect I get this message unable to connect to firewall,by the way I connect to internet by modem? Second question how can I ask in this site anonymously,I mean without name? Thx a lot

View more questions Search