Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 05:56 PM
    Where can I find a gov grant to get started w/purchase truck/trailer,and authority?
    Where can I find a gov grant to purshase a truck/ trailer and authority.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2010, 07:18 PM

You are not going to find it. You may find grants ( and they only pay part of a start up) to open a business in some depressed areas. You may get one or other tax breaks if you are going to provide a number of jobs in a area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov. Grant for convicted felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon who needs a grant to pay bills to gat out 15,000 debt. Is there a gov. grant to help me?

M/v purchase with old truck and cash [ 1 Answers ]

A client put a deposit for a car $5000 cash and $15000 old car trade in. What is the journal entry for this?

I cannot pay my truck trailer [ 1 Answers ]

I bought I trailer for my track 4 month ago and I paid the first and the last payment now I lost my job nobody is buying or selling scrap metal... now I cannot pay my trailer what can I do ?

Truck and travel trailer [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning. We are looking at purchasing a 20 ft. travel trailer. I drive a 1999 dodge ram 1500 5.2 litre 4x4. My truck has 220,000 ks. I have it maintained and it runs very well. I have recently had the transmission done as well. The question I am concerned about is. Will my truck be able to...

View more questions Search