Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randall10000000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 10:51 AM
    How can I get the woman I have asked to be my wife.to the usa as at a low as possible
    I have paid for all her expenses to bring her to the usa. And they say. They need $15000.00 dollars to proceed. And I don't have that kind of money. What can I do to get her over here with me. It is true love. And I have no intention of hurting her or anything like that. I just want us to be a famely. Can you help me in any way.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2010, 10:57 AM
    What on earth do you need $15k for!!
    Let me guess this is a online "relationship" and she's told you she needs to money for travelling expenses?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 10:58 AM
    What's that smell? Hmmm... smells like a scam.
    Randall10000000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 11:02 AM

They call it a declaration. It is to show that I will be takeing care of her. And that she wouldn't be left to live on the street. This is what I'm told.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2010, 11:12 AM
    Classic SCAM!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 11:12 AM
    Advance-fee fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USA tax return: Married But wife never been to USA: How to do the taxes. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, First of all thank you for opening my question. I was in Detroit, USA from Dec,06 till 23rd May,08. I have question about filing 2008 taxes. I have got w2 form. I got married in Nov,08. My wife never been to USA and doesn't have SSN/ITIN as of now. I also didn't go back to USA till...

I am deployed and my wife asked if she could have sex with another man [ 41 Answers ]

I am deployed its our first deployment together and my wife is really lonely and really deprived from sex just like me and she asked me if she could have sex with another man just to take the edge off. I told her no and my reasons are that it would not stop I don't think what is just once going to...

Has any one had there wife for another woman [ 4 Answers ]

After 18 years together and one beautiful daughter, the wife is now gay not bi GAY

Wife kissed another woman because I asked [ 26 Answers ]

OK, so my wife was out on the town with some girl friends. She kissed a girl because I asked and sent me a picture. Since then I have wanted her to (do more) with another woman. Possibly bring another woman home with her. First aspect of this question... What are some tips to look for if...

What does my wife want to know from the other woman? [ 22 Answers ]

I had an affair, my wife found out and now she wants to talk to the other woman. She says that she just wants to ask her what happened because I have lied about it. What could her true motive be and what other questions might she ask? She wants me to give her the other woman's telephone number?

View more questions Search