Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m2twins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Please help me on how to reformat hardisk in step by step procedure
    Please help me on how to reformat my hardisk.my operating system is windows xp.please help me in step by step procedure:(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Boot to your XP cd and follow the on screen prompts.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 18, 2010, 08:09 AM

Why do you want to do this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do step-children have legal rights to step-fathers estate with no will [ 25 Answers ]

My father married a woman with 4 grown children and they were married for 29 years. She died in Jan of 2008 with no will. He passed away in October of 2008. He also left no will. There are 2 children of lineal descent from my dad, me and his son. Now these 'children' have taken us to court saying...

How do I do heavy knock down ceiling texture,step by step an do I mix sand in with [ 1 Answers ]

How do I do a heavy knockdown on a ceiling,I have a sprayer but just can't figure out what I am doing wrong,do I need to mix sand in with the joint compound,

Step-Father Signed both Prenup and Postnup Agreements to Support Step-Child [ 6 Answers ]

My husband signed both a prenuptial and a post-nuptial agreement to educate, maintain and support my children, his step-children. My husband sued me and my children (his step-children) over the agreements several years back but changed his mind and signed a release of all claims, an agreed...

View more questions Search