Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njones12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 05:22 AM
    Richmond financial assistance for GED
    GED financial assistance in the richmond area. I am a young mother trying to advance forward in my life and need financial assistance to move forward to provide my family and get off welfare.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 08:19 AM
    Hi, njones12!

Richmond where, please? It would be helpful to know about that.

Also, have you contacted personnel at a high school or education administration office to see what financial aid might be available?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial assistance for ged [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for financial assistance to get my ged. I need it to get a job, and am currently unemployed.

GED loans and financial hepl [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for a loan or grant to help me pay for ged testing

Financial Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently been released from a federal camp and due to the conditions of my probation can not go back into my field of employment. While I am actively looking for a job in the current economy this has not been successful. I would like to know if there is any type of financial assistance to...

Financial Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Do the government offer any financial aid for felons?

Financial assistance [ 2 Answers ]

First I want to preface my question by acknowledging that I know I am not the only one experiencing difficulty during these times. My husband and I have been struggling since 12/99 when his company laid him off. He is 57 and it has been hard for him to find a decent paying job; I am 50 and had...

View more questions Search