Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gregmjohn Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 01:52 AM
    11 year old attempted burglary
    In 1999 I pled guilty to attempted burglary. I hit someone in the face with my hand. I was sentenced to one year probation and I completed it with no problems. I have not been in any trouble sense. Can I get this took off my record in Cleveland, Ohio?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 04:59 AM

Hello greg:

Maybe. I don't know if Ohio offers expungement... If they don't, they for sure offer a pardon and I'd go for that.

In any case, you're going to need a lawyer to get it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attempted Theft [ 6 Answers ]

I have been charged for attempted theft under $5000 and I have to go to the court soon . My question is if I don't have a lawyer will the court appoint me one ? And if the court appoint me one who he/she able to help me out as to not face any criminal records or would I be able to get a diversion...

Has anyone ever attempted VBAC. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23 week pregnant with baby #2. It's a boy. Anyway, with my first I had a c-section. With this one my doctor said that I can attempt a VBAC. I was just wondering if anyone has attempted a VBAC, successful or not, I would like to hear of some outcomes, as I would really like to attempt a VBAC,...

Eight year relationship break up/Attempted Suicide [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Folks, Got a difficult one here for you... Been with a girl for 8yrs. We fell head over heals for one another and hardly spent a day apart from one another from the day we met. I'm 28 she's 26. We are total soul mates and I cannot explain how deep our love for another was and we both...

Burglary, Theft of Property, Attempted Arson (fiction writing) [ 14 Answers ]

--I DID NOT COMMIT THE FOLLOWING, IT IS A WORK OF FICTION. PLEASE REVIEW IT AND SEE IF I CAN MAKE A BOOK OUT OF IT-- Hello, I'm hoping you can answer a fairly important question for me. First off, this involves a church being robbed, so if your first response is to condemn me to the fires of...

Attempted Repo [ 2 Answers ]

Can a repo person leave a detailed message in your front door telling you he was there to repo your vehicle? This happened to my neighbor when he wasn't home. The note told him (First and Last name) I was here to repo your 97 Chevy Lumina for the (bank's name) Payment is needed immediately or...

View more questions Search