Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2010, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clogbeaten View Post

I mean, women don't really care about anything except their pleasure
    Are you serious :eek:

Your problem isn't in your pants it's under your hat.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 19, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Are you serious :eek:

Your problem isn't in your pants it's under your hat.
    M, sadly I think he's using what's in his pants to think with.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2010, 04:37 PM

Yes, perhaps he is gay and would prefer men ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Also wondering how old he is... which is important to know for many different reasons. I never saw it mentioned anywhere.

Yeah I see some issues based on a few comments he made along the way which MUST have something to do with it.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jan 22, 2010, 12:18 AM

I'm not going to make glib comments but you do need to look at your problems regarding how you see women. Somewhere along the line something has happened to make you fear and or hate women to some degree.
    Either that or you have to question whether you are actually straight, it is far from unheard of for people who are gay by nature to have a hard time coming to terms with the fact.
    I think it is more likely to be that you are straight but damaged in regards to your attitude to women though.

Your body's inability to climax during sex with a woman is its way of telling you there is a problem with the way you feel about women. Please listen to it and get some counselling to understand why and get it fixed. When your heart and head are sorted your nether regions will respond happily.
    TommyBotham Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2010, 11:30 AM

I just read this post and I'm quite disgusted at everyone's response after he posted his final comment.

Why did you jump on him like that? Sure what he is thinking is wrong, but it takes two to tango. Maybe it's not just him that engendered that attitude, but a sequence of experiences with the women he has been with - did you consider that?

Jeez. No wonder not a lot of people have post counts past 100 here, because you guys gang up and chase them away when it seems as if they don't share the same psych as you. Life is full of crap. Learn to deal with and help other people deal with it. You don't gang up on them.

I also have problems orgasm during sex. And I really care about the girl I have sex with so its an even bigger problem. But I have agreed with someone here that I'm too used to my hand and must never masturbate again *cry*.

But please be nicer next time.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBotham View Post
    I just read this post and I'm quite disgusted at everyones reponse after he posted his final comment.

Why did you jump on him like that? Sure what he is thinking is wrong, but it takes two to tango. Maybe it's not just him that engendered that attitude, but a sequence of experiences with the women he has been with - did you consider that?

Jeez. No wonder not alot of people have post counts past 100 here, because you guys gang up and chase them away when it seems as if they don't share the same psych as you. Life is full of crap. learn to deal with and help other people deal with it. You don't gang up on them.

I also have problems orgasm during sex. And I really care about the girl I have sex with so its an even bigger problem. But I have agreed with someone here that I'm too used to my hand and must never masturbate again *cry*.

Then again, you don't come off in your writing as what we used to call a "lounge lizard" back in the day. By the way, I suggested slowing down, not abstinence.
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 11:32 PM

You have 13 posts, you're already in the red and you're telling us how to act?

Did you read the thread? Did you read what the OP said? Maybe you should before you judge us.

Most of us have 1000's of posts here. After a while you learn to spot the trouble makers, the trolls and those that just want to start a fight.
    TommyBotham Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Feb 24, 2010, 01:51 AM

Why am I in the red? I have done nothing wrong..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2010, 06:26 AM
    Um... you DID read the OP's comments in post #9 and #11? And you didn't notice the unhealthy attitude behind those? Personally I'm not surprised someone who feels that way towards the opposite sex....Man OR Woman... is suffering from some sort of other disfunction as well.

They clearly need to get away from "ME" being their focus... and make it "WE".
    Pets Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 08:41 AM
    You're gotten negative ratings for a few of your posts. We pride ourselves on accuracy here.

It's wonderful to offer your opinions, but make sure if you post that something is fact that it actually is fact, not just something you believe is fact.

People will disagree if you offer factually incorrect information. In order to alert the OP that your post isn't factual we give a negative rating. This ensures that everyone knows that your post isn't fact, that the information you provided isn't true.

It helps the OP make an informed decision. It's a useful tool. You can still get back into the green, just make sure to post correct info. If it's your opinion, then state that it's your opinion, don't state that it's fact unless you can back that up. Okay?
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Feb 27, 2010, 09:28 PM

Ook man I had this problem and still do with oral. I cannot orgasm to oral and it really frustrates my fiancé. She wants to do it for me but I'm just like there is no point. That was happening with sex the first few times too. That problem we solved through comfort and resensatization. Often a male single for a long period can effectively ruin his sexually sensations by too much or too hard masturbation. Chances are you cannot orgasm because you are not feeling enough friction. Also relaxation of the mind is the real key to all orgasms. You must be comfortable with the action you are doing and your partner needs to help on this one. If she is saying things like what is wrong with you it'll make you feel bad and more pressure. My fiancé we very patient with me and always let me know that it was OK and that we would get there. And low and behold we did, not too long after. Also another last thing you have to know is what your orgasm will feel like during sex, they are very different than manual orgasms. If you don't know what you're expecting you start to over analyze every feeling constently wondering if you're close yet or how will it feel. Don't worry about these things sex is natural and your body will react to the sex when it is ready to go. And believe me an inside the woman orgasm is so much better than manual. However if you are using protection that right there could be the reason though I am not in anyway saying not to. Protection is a great idea if you are not with a woman that you know you will marry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The most confusing guy on earth? [ 5 Answers ]

I am new on this forum and have been looking at some of the other answers for any advice but I seem to be stuck in a grey area. I met a guy a couple of weeks ago in a bar, I could tell he noticed me and he came over to me later that night to try and have a chat. My friends told me he does this...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

If a guy takes a while to orgasm during sex is that a blessing or a burden? [ 9 Answers ]

Was with a girls but took 35 min to orgasm,with her again took 30 min to orgasm.Only takes 5 min though masturbation.I want to know if it's a burden or blessing that it takes much longer to orgasm though intercourse and if there's any ways to help speed up the process?

View more questions Search