Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tfchamp2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 09:12 PM
    I'm a junior in high school and my track needs money for informs
    Our team is one of the best in the nation but needs new uniforms and warm up and spikes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 09:15 PM
    First what is the school budget for these, have the parents talked with the coach , the parent / teacher group, or even addressed the school board wth these concerns.

Have you looked into getting sponsers from local business in the area to pay for them

Have the students looked into fund raising, car washes, odd job day and other ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High School Money Making Ideas [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm a high school student and I want to make extra cash fast in a legal way. I'm not asking for a employing job, just something else I can do in my school to make money fast. I need some innovative ideas and products that I could possibly use to sell and/or any other ideas that I...

Junior in high school, never been kissed [ 7 Answers ]

Okay well I'm sixteen years old and I've never been kissed. I really don't know why. I've had three boyfriends since freshman year, and none of them had kissed me. Two of them were for over a month. I saw them like every day, but we still didn't kiss. Am I doing something wrong?

Best possible classes for my Junior year of high school? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know: What do I need to do to get in the best possible classes for my Junior year of High School? I have been home schooled for three years, and I'm planning on going back to high school for my junior and senior years. For the time I have been out of school, I have traveled around Europe,...

A junior in high school! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi hello there! :) I am a junior in high school and I am interested in a scholarship for school. The career I want to do is plastic surgery. I want to be a plastic surgeon. So, could you help me out?

View more questions Search