Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyssapippy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 08:45 PM
    I have a crush on this guy...
    I have this crush on this guy since the first day of grade 3. I'm in grade 6 now... any way we went out once but it was weird then.. ( grade 4). I still liked him though. Any way he knows I like him but I'm not sure he likes me back.. it just kills me when he's sad. He went out with my best friend. But she didn't know I liked him.when she found out after she nearly bawled.my feeling towards him are confusing. Gawd this sucks. And I just need some advice... ( can't stop thinking about him) *sigh* AND NO RUDE ANSWERS
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2010, 09:58 PM

Honey, in 4th grade of course it was weird, you aren't mentally mature enough to understand the nature of a relationship, and you aren't much different now in grade 6. I had SO many crushes on guys when I was your age, and everything felt like it was strong and real but it wasn't, it was the DESIRE to have someone around who loved me. This is the same for you.

Explain to me: What do you think the purpose of having a boyfriend is? Especially at your age?
    Okm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 05:59 PM
    First ask yourself if your one of those kids that are immature because I'm gping to talk about growing and if you hate that subject then don't read this. Ok well this is my age bracket so Im just going to cut to the chase. Well at this age in middle school (or whatever grade you start middle school) things get tough. I should know since I found out my friend was bi. (but I'm pretty sure its hormones)
    Okm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 06:04 PM
    Shoot sorry accidentally clicked submit so anyway at this age you get confused a lot! And well most likely your hormones are just sorting things out then likeing him and everything gets confusing because you don't know about what he thinks just ask him things about him and tell him things about you. Most likely he'll end up liking u too that's how it works for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would a girl know when a guy is really interested or having a fleetin crush? [ 2 Answers ]

We don’t know each other and during some college events over the vacation were thrown together. And he looks at me quite abit. When he thinks I’m unaware, when he leaves a place I’m at, he would look at me for some time. Upclose eye contact, he looks away quickly though. He came into the lift once,...

Crush on a guy from a Different School [ 2 Answers ]

I have a crush on a guy from a different school. He gave me his email but I think he gave it to me in a "friend" way. I go to a girls school n he goes to a boys school. Do you think he likes me?

Got a crush on this guy [ 13 Answers ]

I went on here hoping to get help for my own little crush-which is now a big crush. I am sooo hot for this guy I am practically aching. I never even see him anymore-like we (my husband & I) used to barbecue together, go out with he & whoever he was dating at the time. I have even set him up with...

View more questions Search