Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macanudo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 03:13 PM
    Sewer gas smell outside house in the winter only
    In the winter you can smell sewage outside the house. The house is a ranch built about 5 years ago. Has septic tank system. Have had septic recently pumped so that can not be the issue. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer gas smell in house [ 4 Answers ]

We built a house two years ago and have had this problem for most of that time. We have the smell of sewer gas coming up through our heat and AC vents. It does not come from any of the sinks, toilets or tubs. We check the crawl space and attic when we smell it, and never smell it there. It...

Bad Smell in my house during fall and winter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've lived in my house for 4 year and every year around fall, winter, and spring I get a bad sewage smell in my house. I smell it more at night time and in the morning. When I turn the heat on in my den it appears to smell worse. My house type is cape and was built in 1951 and uses a...

Sewer gas smell [ 1 Answers ]

When I drain my kitchen sink it gurgles and sewer gas comes up in the bathtub drain

Sewer Gas Smell [ 2 Answers ]

I Built My House And Had My Bathrooms Ready For The Tubs To Be Installed After Hooking Up The Tub's And Sink's I Have A Strong Sewer Gas Odor Can Anyone Tell Me What To Do To Fix This.. thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.