Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 09:20 PM

Great job on all of it! That's what mom's are for? Well, in this day and age, it doesn't matter.

Don't forget the Veenier for the hardwood floors and the acrylic windows with sashes that move up and down.

Make sure the rooms have working lights.

And don't forget to install an intrusion and home automation system. The automation system would close the curtains on the windows at dusk.

Now you have a job. Building custom doll houses.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 09:22 PM

And now for plumbing... :P
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 09:24 PM

I didn't see any pets. Not even goldfish. Bah Humbug!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Something with doll [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie about a little girl and a doll along time ago and can't remember the title.All I can remember is that the little girl dad was a doll maker and he gave his daughter a doll and the doll became evil and it mad the little girl like crazy to where she wanted to kill people.The...

Children's movie about a doll house [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this movie when I was younger and I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I know the title was something like "the doll house" or "murder in the doll house" or something like that but every time I search for it, the wrong movie comes up. Basically it is about a young...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

View more questions Search