Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teresa Bob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 09:45 AM
    Want boyfriend out of my house. Can I turn off electric and phone to force him out.
    Want my boyfriend out of my house.. He has lived in it for 4 years.. Had enough can I turn off electric,heat & phone all bills are in my name. Really never ask him to move in he just did when I was at work one day and I never ask him to leave. We have no verbal or written agreement..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 09:50 AM

Sorry no, you will have to legally evict him. Of course you do not have to share a bedroom, so he can sleep in another room. And you are not required to cook or clean for him( not that you said you were )

But depending on where you are at, give @ 30 day written notice to move, if he does not, then you file for eviction in court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

Phone and Electric lines together ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello every one , here is what I thinking about doing. I have just added a separate building in my yard about 50 feet away from the main house, 2 bed ,1 bath and a small kitchenette. In the main house I have a 200 amp service, so power for the building is coming from the house via a 2 inch...

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Force minor out of house [ 32 Answers ]

What can I do to get my 14 year old daughter out of my house if she refuses to listen to me and I feel as though I will cause her bodily harm

Boyfriend is leaving for the air force [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 8 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend is leaving for the air force in 3 months, he will be gone for 4 months of my pregnancy this is his first baby and my first with a good man. I really want him to bond with me and the baby even though it is early. I am sad that he won't be here...

View more questions Search