Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlenegood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 08:21 AM
    My gibson gas furnace is blowing cold air not heat
    My gibson gas furnace is blowing cold air. I turned the unit off and on and adjusted the thermostat. Still cold air is blowing

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Gas Furnace Blowing Cold Air [ 12 Answers ]

Coleman 92% efficient gas furnace less than 2 years old Model# G2FD046S17G. Will only blow cold air. The lower half of the furnace contains an access panel with a round plastic window, through the window there is a red-light that flashes 3 times and pauses for 2 seconds and flashes 3 times again (I...

My gas furnace is blowing cold air [ 11 Answers ]

:eek: my furnace is blowing cold air. Last night I noticed that my furnace was shuting off when the thermostat read 64 degrees. But we had the therm. Set to 70 degrees. Now today it is only blowing cold air I have tried turning it on and off again to spark some flame? That did nothing. Now the...

Goodman gas furnace blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my furnace is about 1 1/2 yrs. Old and has worked well up until now. I change the filters regularly but it seems to be blowing cool air. Last winter (our first one in this new house) it functioned flawlessly and this fall all was well up until a few days ago. I don't know much about gas...

Gas Furnace blowing cold air. [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently moved into a new house that has a gas furnace ( forced air) in it and we just had to replace the ignitor. Well now its finally working but when its on and blowing warm air after a few minutes it starts to blow out cool air! I just need to know if I need to adjust anything on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.