Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sirjana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Facial for skin pigmentation
    I need help with skin pigmentation. Its not major, but I have dark skin in a french beard shape. I need a home remedy. Let me know if any of you wonderful people know any.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 17, 2010, 08:29 AM

You can try orange peel powder as a home remedy.

I used this a fair few times and it made my skin appear brighter and luminous.

You dry orange peels, then grind them into a powder. You can use it as a scrub or mix it with water to make it into a mask. There are also a few companies that sell orange peel powders for the skin.

Remember to do a patch test first to see if your skin can tolerate it!

Also, it is important to use a suncreen everyday, minimum factor 15. Lookout for sunscreens that protect you from both UVA and UVB.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of facial skin pigmentation? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had this problem for 10 years, it has got worse over the years. I am Asian fair skinned in body but my face is darker and with this patches I look more dark. I have dark patches on my two cheeks and side of my foreheads. It makes me very conscious and miserable every time I look in the...

Skin pigmentation [ 3 Answers ]

According to Darwin, why is the area around the anus, scrotum, vulva, and nipples darker than the skin on the rest of the body

View more questions Search