Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cryssy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 02:39 AM
    Will my runt of the litter kitten get bigger?
    My cat is 2 years old, and she still look's like a kitten. My husband says she is the runt of the litter and there is nothing wrong with her, but why won't she get any bigger?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 04:25 AM

I wouldn't worry. If she is happy and healthy, does she have to be bigger ?

Tick
    suziekitten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 01:32 AM
    Mine is the runt of the litter, she is now 18years old and people still say what a lovely kitten. It still makes me laugh. No worries enjoy your little bundle of joy.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 2, 2010, 10:34 AM

She may get a little bigger when she hits about 3 years old. After that, though, she won't grow any more.

I say, just love your little kitty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Litter runt [ 5 Answers ]

I am a new breeder & would like some experienced input. My female boxer just whelped her first litter. She had 8 total. The first born is the runt of litter. The runt is a female & is doing well. If I choose to keep this runt; Will she be of good breeding stock at age 2 years ? I also have heard...

I have a runt in the litter mum is taking it out [ 10 Answers ]

I have a runt in the litter it eyes opend to day, when we can back from from having are christmas dinner the mum dog keep dringing the runt out of the pack and putting him in the living room on the sofa and then in the kitchen she stays with it for a short while then leaves it I keep putting it...

How can I tell if the runt of my dogs litter is in trouble [ 5 Answers ]

We have never experienced whelping with our rott weiler. She had a runt that weighs half that of the other pups and is not moving as well. Is that kind of thing normal? And what kinds of things do I need to be aware of for the runt of the litter? Thanks!:cool:

Does it matter if my kitten is the runt? [ 1 Answers ]

I've bought a kitten, who seems a little smaller than his brothers - does this matter?

Runt, sick (wild) kitten question [ 1 Answers ]

I have brought home a wild kitten about 5 weeks of age that has an eye infection and an abscess. The kitten is on antibotics starting today, but was only removed from the mother as of last night (it is eating gruel well at 3 hour intervals) but has not pooped. I have foster kittens, mainly for...

View more questions Search