Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 18, 2010, 09:28 PM

Has no bearing. Please read my last answer. Unless you have NEW facts to add, it won't change.
    babygurl6662010 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 10:04 PM
    I guess that's it for now then ill have new info after I talk too my lawyer wednsday at 10am thanks for the answers

I'm in Wisconsin so if your in a different time zone it will be different
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 19, 2010, 07:00 AM

Time zones don't matter here. And please, if you post something, then decide you want to add to it, use the EDIT option, don't keep posting separate notes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord/Tenant Law in Texas - What Duty Does Tenant Have to Pay for New Carpet? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, We moved into an apartment two years and three months ago and just moved out. In February, my husband had food poisoning and was very sick. He had taken pepto bismol, but in a polite way, it didn't stay down. Thus, we ended up with some light pink stains in an area about one foot wide...

Tenant law [ 3 Answers ]

The property I am renting is alreay foreclosed on by the bank. Should I just move before the marshals come?

Tenant law [ 2 Answers ]

Is the landlord responsible for having looks on the windows and a sliding glass door?

Tenant Law [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question, we had a lease agreement with someone and it expired in January and we never signed a new one. Well, according to NC laws we can give one week's notice for month to month lease. I gave my landlord a week's notice. She keeps calling me at work and my husbands work crying and...

View more questions Search