Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenwoodman Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2010, 07:13 PM
    About this shotgun
    Hi I have a stevns model 67 series E 20ga. How much would you think its worth
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 07:30 PM

Checking out auctionarms, gunsinternational and gunsameria, I have seen some at auction at under 200. Guess condition, season can all make a difference

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shotgun plug [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a 12 ga. Shotgun and was wondering about the plug inside that allows for 2 shells and one in the chamber. Is it legal and or feasible to take out the wooden plug to allow for more shells to fit in. I will be shooting trap primarily. Thank you.

BAC libraries in hierarchical shotgun sequencing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Could someone please explain a few reasons about why bacterial artificial chromosomes were so crucial to the success of the hierarchical shotgun sequencing. I know that the use of bac libraries is one reason but I think I am missing something. Also some help on how bac librarise are used in...

Movie in which Audie Murphy uses a pistol grip shotgun [ 1 Answers ]

My memories of this are pertty vague, but I'm fairly certain that it Was Audie Murphy. I think the hero was injured or something, and Cut down a shotgun, sawing off the barrel and the stock to make a Shotgun pistol, and then using it in a swivel holster. Any ideas what Movie this was from,...

View more questions Search