Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferdpel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 10:28 AM
    Hello guys... I have a problem with my siphon jet bowl...
    I have a big problem with regards to my toilet bowl (siphon jet toilet).. because if it is unused still it will automatically drain the water out to a small hole (jet)...
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 16, 2010, 10:40 AM

This is caused by a blocked vent. When you drain or flush it sets up a suction. This is relieved by the vents but if the vent's blocked the system will attempt to vent through a trap. In this case your toilet. The suction's what's pulling the water out of your bowl.
    The solution would be to snake the bathroom lavatory roof vent.
    Put out enough snake to reach the base and 20 feet more, Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help, my girlfriends past guys are becoming a GROWING problem [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for three months. As soon as we met we clicked, I know everything about her, sometimes too much lol. She went out with this abusive jerk for 6 years! And this other guy was a summer fling that she took really seriously and he just wanted to hook up. He dropped her for a...

Why is refill into toilet bowl from bowl rim holes so sloppy? [ 12 Answers ]

Help! I have removed the old ball float from my toilet system and installed a fluidmaster and since I've done that the water coming out of the holes underneath the rim of the bowl literally plopps out of the holes in a straight line and splashes up on the toilet seat and... well if your sitting...

HP Office Jet K60 All in One Power Problem [ 5 Answers ]

I simply moved my All in One Printer to another location in the house. I plugged it in and now there is no display and no power. There is power at the plug and I checked that there was power through the little transformer. Is there a hidden fuse in this printer? I cannot figure out how to even take...

Toilet - Main Siphon Jet erupts with bubbles [ 9 Answers ]

I've got a 6 year old toilet and in the past 5 months it has not been operating properly. Sometimes (but rarely) we get a good flush but most of the time a LARGE amount of air comes from the front of the toilet's main siphon jet and then no actual siphon occurs. I can get it to flush easily if I...

Hi guys really struggling with this problem [ 37 Answers ]

My system keeps crashing and I get the following info from Microsoft ( absolutely no help though ) :mad: http://tinypic.com/eqxwlu.jpg Here is a list of my operating systems. http://tinypic.com/eqxxd2.jpg

View more questions Search