Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meveryscary Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 09:33 AM
    Keystone Furniture Project: 39090400
    I'm need help with Penn Foster final bookkeeping project Keystone Furniturt ID:39090400.
    Willing to pay.
    Leeann10100 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 05:34 PM

Hi meveryscary did you ever get help where and how much.

Feb 14, 2010, 07:02 AM

No, I haven't got any help.
    Even real time bookeeper couldn't do it.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 05:30 PM

That's because doing bookkeeping in real life isn't the same as "textbook." So people in school have a hard time dealing with real life stuff. And real life people have a hard time with textbook stuff. (And it's hard telling what a "bookkeeper" even might be doing. They might be entering invoices into the computer, or they might be practically an accountant, or anything in between.)

I hear all the time, "Well, my uncle's a CPA and he didn't have a clue."

I'm always willing to do things for pay, but there's a practicality issue. Those projects can be difficult. I'd pretty much need literally the entire thing and have to have a way to get it. I mean literally all of it, cause it's not just about knowing accounting rules or even "textbook" - there's always instructions telling you how to handle specific items and that sort of thing. And generally you need to know what's going on, i.e. difficult to jump into the middle of.

Plus I'm not really set up in any way to help anyone, except posting back and forth like this. I'm not sure I trust places like Skype (I'm very picky about that sort of thing) and I have no good headset or anything, etc. I do have Paypal so that's not an issue. But there's a practicality issue. I can certainly email files back and forth, but no good way to "talk." I'm just not set up for it.

And when I "help" it never means doing anyone's work for them in any manner. I only help someone try to understand it and then them figure it out. (I will NEVER, EVER take money from anyone to do work for them.)

If you have general questions, we can try to answer them, but we may not be able to without all the info. Like we could help with adjusting entries, but no way to know if your unadjusted trial balance is correct, etc.

If you have any brilliant ideas about the situation, I'll be happy to hear them.
    Leeann10100 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 07:15 AM

Hi morgaine300 I sent what I did, all I ask for were help with payroll and you said it is too much to read.So we are will to pay for the help.

Feb 18, 2010, 08:24 PM

Looks like it's your time to shine morgaine300.
    I have only one try left to finish this project. I would hate to see $700 go down the drain.
    For starters I can scan the workbook and the graded project so you can take a look at it.
    I can't PM you so here is my e-mail >Removed<.
    Thanks.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 01:01 AM

Let me ask first, when are these assignments due? I am willing to take a look at stuff and see how involved it is and how much time I think it might take up. If something is due quickly, I don't know how much time I'll have to devote, but if you have a little while I might be able to work something out. (As you can see, it took me two days just to get back to this message, but honestly, right now that's because I'm busy watching the Olympics every night. :p) I'm off here pretty soon, but I'll check back in tomorrow afternoon.

Feb 20, 2010, 07:10 AM

The middle of July is a deadline for this assignment.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2010, 11:40 PM

Well, you have plenty of time, but that also means it might be a very big project.

They also stole your email out of the post. I'm not sure the number of posts you need before you can PM - 10 maybe? You can always just post jibberish in this thread 4 more times and see if your PM is available. ;)

Feb 21, 2010, 11:05 AM

The project is not too big.
    I have plenty of time because I've got 6 month extension to finish it.
    Let's try ml320club and hotmail to get in touch.
    Thanks

Apr 15, 2010, 08:40 PM

I've got it.
    100% graded project
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 03:08 PM

? Are you saying you've got the thing completed now?

Apr 17, 2010, 07:37 PM

I think I've got it but let's wait for it to come back.
    It will take few weeks.
    You just have to be patient with numbers.

Apr 17, 2010, 08:51 PM

Okay Everybody who is looking hard for Penn Foster bookkeping course final project.
    I've got it.
    I'm >Removed<
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 01:48 AM

Excuse me...

Do find you any issue that I spent 10 hours working on this thing in order to help you with it, after you offered to pay me, and now you've got it done, are going to hand it off to anyone who wants it, and I did all that work for absolutely nothing?

Do you have any sense of decency and morals AT ALL??

Apr 22, 2010, 05:32 PM

My bad, didn’t mean to offend you.
    I know I should think before I type.
    I respect your point of view your skills and reputation so please, accept my apology.
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2010, 07:35 PM

Wow, you really don't get it, do you?
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2010, 07:57 PM

And fair warning to anyone else who might decide to help this person.

DON'T.

Apr 22, 2010, 08:38 PM

Wow, you really don't get it, do you?
    Please, explain me how could I resolve this problem in 1 hour without any previous training or classes and you have wasted 10 hours on a same project with all your “Finance & Accounting Expert” nogood profile?
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2010, 09:32 PM

Are we talking about the same project? That I did totally from scratch? There is NO WAY you did that project in 1 hour. Considering it does say Keystone on it, I have to assume that either you were given one that a bunch of it was already done for you and that you only had to finish up - but forget to tell me that part -- or you're just lying.

Either way, what I was sent by email was a very LARGE project that I had to do completely from scratch. Yes, I know what I'm doing. No, I don't work slow. That is exactly what the project was that I was sent, as it was sent, following the instructions that came with it. I even stated in the emails how very large it was, and that it could take me hours to do. If you didn't expect it to take hours or wondered why I would have called it "very large," maybe there should have been some kind of clue in what I said, you think? If it's your hubby who screwed up, then perhaps you should have been paying attention to the emails yourself or paying attention to him, one of the two. I was never quite sure who was emailing half the time anyway.

If you sent the wrong thing, that isn't my problem. Well, I take that back. You turned it into my problem. You turned it into a VERY LARGE problem.

All I know is that I wasted a whole lot of my time trying to help you. Given what I said in the emails, there should have been no confusion as to what this was about. If something seemed "off" in what I was talking about, it should have been questioned right then and there.

Like I said in the PM, any judge would rule in my favor. You screwed up and you screwed me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Work sheet for keystone furniture proyect #39090400 [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to finish this proyect for five times, and the problem still the same, the figures they give in the book just don't match with the ones I get, eg: pre-adjusted total of asset account in th book is 545,605.92 and my total is 545,827.42, the pre-adjusted total of liabilities accounts...

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

New furniture [ 5 Answers ]

We are in need of new furniture how ever my mother keeps putting off buying it because of the material. We are in desperate need of furniture with material that does not overly attract dog hair. Any ideas of material that does not attract dog hair?

Keystone slipped [ 6 Answers ]

My home has a decorative stone border surrounding the front door. The border has an arched top and the stones are mortared together. One of the stones of the arch has slipped a few inches and needs to be returned to its proper location. My problem is in moving it. It is somewhat heavy and I...

View more questions Search