Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomcompoli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 09:15 PM
    This was an old thread but I too found use from it.

I took my EOC apart and noticed that on the 20/10A relay that the one pin was black and the solder melted. I re-soldered the pin and now my oven and broil work again.

I don't know if I will ever buy any frigidaire or electrolux lines of equipment ever again after reading over 50 threads from people with faulty EOC's in their stoves and the company not recalling an item like that.

I even have a bad frigidaire dishwasher and the dial gets stuck at one point in the cycle and I have to manually move it past that point. But that's for another day.

Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher Heating Element [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have instructions to replace the heating element for a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher?? I would like to do this myself. Thanks, Terri

How can I get enamel off heating element [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem here. I left kettle on the electric stove for too long:( All the water boiled out & as a result the enamel from the kettle melted onto the heating element of the stove. Now I have enamel on the heating element. Any idea how I can get it out ? Thank you so much. Your help...

Form element (list) problem. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm using style="width:200px" in the select tag to control the width of list boxes, but I'm missing the horizontal scroll bar: See the Construction list at http://ohiobusinesslist.com/query2.html How can I get a horizontal scroll bar for the lists that have items in them that are wider...

View more questions Search