Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitch_havoc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 04:29 AM
    70s or 80s cartoon movie, cant find the name of it
    OK, I saw this movie when I was around 5 or 6. the main character was named peter and he had this magic paintbrush. He had many talking animal friends and they were being hunted down by an army of axes. Art style looked very similar to the movie, the wizards.
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 16, 2010, 06:28 AM

Could it be The Elm-Chanted Forest (1986) His name is peter Amazon.com: The Elm-Chanted Forest: Elm-Chanted Forest: Movies & TV
    glitch_havoc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 11:23 AM

Yes it is, thank you sooo sooo much
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 16, 2010, 12:12 PM

You are welcome! I saw that too back in 1986. I am so glad I could help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s/80s AWESOME cartoon movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Girl and boy best friend, dragons that fly around. There was one scene that I specifically remember... Over looking train tracks that go into a hill, you are looking down over another hill towards the train in the dark. I don't know. Any ideas?

Cartoon from 70s or 80s guy travels through Africa [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a movie. It was a cartoon from the 70s or 80s. I believe the main cartoon character was a short/stocky guy and he traveled with some pet. He travels through Africa I believe, lots of African and tribal songs throughout. It was a very "trippy" movie. I remember...

What is this movie? Live action/cartoon from the 70s/80s. [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie a long time ago and I cannot for the sake of me remember what it was. It started with kids running home from school? And this one kid goes into his room to find a box in his room. He gets in it and it takes him off to this cartoon land or something. He becomes a cartoon and I...

I must find this movie! 80s sci fi cartoon. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me find this film. Its an 80s/90s cartoon film, about a slave boy who works in a crystal mine. He finds a sword, blade turns into old man who tells a prophicy. blade dissapears. Boy takes sword hilt and escapes to the surface. Boy meets Han Solo style space pilot. They set off on...

Chicken Soup - 70s or 80s children's cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of an old cartoon (short film, movie or TV show) about chicken soup (name of a cook)? It had woman who told the story of chicken soup on a rainy day? I believe it might have been a 70s or 80s cartoon, but I can't remember. If any of this sounds familiar and you...

View more questions Search