Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephen19690_2 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 02:40 AM
    No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000
    I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses apper to be good what cause this
    sonny1988 Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 03:28 AM

Did u check the main fuse? It is usually the main fuse which makes the dash light go out.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 07:35 AM

Replace the ignition switch and harness. When you remove it, you'll likely find wear, pitting, or melting.
    stephen19690_2 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 03:40 PM

Well I found the problem turns out is only one fuse to make the brake lights,dash lights and the tail lights work kind of dumb I think but any how was the wire that goes to the fuse that was broken thank you for all the info
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 03:43 PM

That's unusual.
    sonny1988 Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 01:12 AM

That is usual. Mostly lighting connection in a car are interconnected through the fuses. I have been through a subaru whose abs light turned on just because its brake light wasn`t working.
    lboogie205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 10:01 PM
    My 1994 mazda b3000... I replaced the head light ignitions switch... my hazard lights, right and left signal lights work on the rear... my tail lights and brake lights still doesn't come on... before I replaced it my head light was blinking about 10 times none stop... then it happened over and over again.. so therfore my dasboard lights still doesn't come on either does anybody know what's going on... can u help me figure out the problam with my truck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail light, dashboard lights, gear lights not working [ 11 Answers ]

My dashboard , tail lights are not working anymore and I can't figure out why. I gave my car to one of the mechanic and he could'nt figure it out as well. There was a tingy smell coming out of the car after lights went out as if something in the car got fried. Moreover, now he says that whenever he...

Tail lights or signal lights not working but break lights are [ 6 Answers ]

Can someon help I have no dash signals or tail lights but I have brake lights an head lights

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

Tail Lights, Dash and Gear Lights not working (91 Ford Laser) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone here can help. My tail / dash / gear lights are not functioning. My brake and headlights are fine. I have done a little research on a few sites and found out that all 3 are connected to the same fuse, so I checked my fuses. But they look fine (kept reading about how to go...

View more questions Search