Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Persian145 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 06:14 PM
    What was the animated movie where the witch turned people into stone made in the 90's
    The movie is not Narnia! But the witch would turn people into stone with a robe and thunder, I watched it when I was young nad I wanted to know what it was called. Thanks
    jaysie90 Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2010, 01:23 AM

Is is a cartoon? If it is, the movie may be Troll in Central Park. Good luck in your search!

Jan 17, 2010, 06:43 AM

I just checkef the movie troll in central park, and it is not that. But thanks anyway.

Jan 17, 2010, 03:29 PM

Your welcome, sorry it wasn't TCP. I have one more movie in mind, it may be Happily Ever After.

Jan 17, 2010, 09:15 PM

This is the movie!
    Thank you!!

Jan 17, 2010, 09:58 PM

You are very welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's animated witch movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I don't remember much, but I do remember this: It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think) There was a kid witch and she couldn't control her powers (she might have been a witch over the...

90's animated movie? "I have people bumps" [ 3 Answers ]

I remember seeing the commmercial for this animated movie with a goose in it and one of his lines is "I have people pumps". It has been a running joke with me and my wife for years and we had only seen the commercial and can not remember or find the movie any where. What was the movie?

Title to animated movie - had a castle made of people turned to bricks [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had two 80s animated movies that I remembered gave me the creeps, one I found from a different thread. It was The Last Unicorn. But I found nothing that lead me to the other movies' title so I hope someone can guess it from the vague information that I can recall. I remember a scene in...

Movie with beings turned to stone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this but I was hoping someone could help me... there are only parts of this childhood cartoon that I can remember... I can remember that there is a princess possibly and mmm a prince? That run away from something like a dragon at the beginning and they get separated maybe and she...

Animated movie with witch named Tracy [ 1 Answers ]

I Remember a movie from the mid to late 90's with a dark haired witch named tracy. She had a black cat that flew on the end of her broom, and wore a purple dress. The movies was about how when she turned 13 she had to learn how to fly. It was japanese animation (kind of like pokemon). If you know...

View more questions Search