Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenrely Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2010, 05:17 PM
    Movie where robin hood battles lucifer?
    I saw this movie around 1990. Robin hood and his merry men are in a detective role, discovering a murdered man had a written pact with the devil. A coven of heretical women posing as nuns summon Lucifer who has blue skin. Wikipedia's listing of robin hood films doesn't have it.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 16, 2010, 04:56 AM
    "Robin of Sherwood" The Swords of Wayland (1985)
    -YouTube Trailer-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30's or 40's Robin Hood [ 2 Answers ]

Okay here goes nothing, there are three brother rodents and they are playing 'Robin Hood' and one goes "Whoooo's going to be 'Robin Hood'"? Sorry but that's all I remember.

Lucifer the cast out one [ 4 Answers ]

If god cast out the angel lucifer into the eternal lake of fire which he will reside forever and ever why would he be allowed to be in the human form on earth? Why shouldn't he still be in hell? Is he allowed to be out and let loose on the earth for some reason?

Replacing Cooking Hood with Microwave/Hood Combo [ 2 Answers ]

The hood is presently hardwired. How do I turn this into a socket for the microwave?

A Robin Hood sequel novel I can't remember the name of? [ 3 Answers ]

I read this book awhile ago and really liked it. I got it from a library - can't remember which one - and remember it being older, maybe from the 1950s or 1960s. It's about a boy who happens to look a lot like Robin Hood did. In the story Robin has already died, but some of Robin's old friends pass...

Rocket Robin Hood [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever found episodes of Rocket Robin Hood ? It was a cartoon I used to watch it in the morning before school when I was little (yes, I am really dating myself now... ). I'd like to try and find a few episodes... :)

View more questions Search