Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badams007 Posts: 106, Reputation: 12

Nov 18, 2006, 08:01 AM
    What is this chair called?
    I was given a hand me down chair that I am simply in love with. I need to find out what it is called, but so far everyone wants to call it a recliner or a hugger BUT.....

It looks like a normal upright armchair with no moving parts, but the back reclines about 6 inches - but that is the only moving part... the seat does not move forward nor is there any footrest (it has a matching ottoman)

Can anyone help ?? I want to be able to get another one

Thanks

-Beth
    wildcatgirl Posts: 73, Reputation: 13

Nov 18, 2006, 09:31 AM
    It's a futon chair. Here is an example of one at Target--they also make them in a loveseat and sofa.
    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000H42XU4

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mildew on chair cushions [ 1 Answers ]

How can I safely remove mildew from canvas blue and white striped cushions?

How high should a chair rail be? [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking of adding a chair rail in my dining room, but I don't know how high it should be. Is there a standard height? Also, how do you deal with doors and larger openings without doors (like between the kitchen and dining room)? How about windows? We have standard size double hungs that...

Chair rail trim [ 1 Answers ]

How do I end the trim on an open corner? Straight cut or miter cut?

Painted sofa and chair [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to go about painting a cloth sofa or chair and the result is that it looks exactly like leather. I have seen the instructions but can't remember where. Thanks for any help that you can give me. omapick

Rocking Chair [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old rocking chair that uses wicker material for the back rest and the seat area, this wicker fell apart and I bought more but I don't know how to treated since is hard. Was told to sumerged in warm water and wait until is soft to work with it. Is this correct I'm afraid to do it and...

View more questions Search