Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlc46234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 10:16 AM
    Can't open word document downloaded from email on Firefox
    I am unable to open any downloaded MS word documents from email in Firefox. I get a message that word unable to open, security issue. This doesn't happen in Safari.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 10:47 AM

Check this... in Word select Tools>Options>Edit tab, on the right side you should see a box to check saying Use Ctrl + Click to follow Hyperlink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't open files downloaded with dap [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I get many mails with *.pps files. Now I started to work with dap' and I can't open this file any more. I must to stop dap and then dowload and open them. When I do this evry thing is o.k. What is the problem with sap? I know it is a good software. Thanks michael

Word Document Locked [ 2 Answers ]

My Microsoft Word document is loocked. The message at the bottom of the document says, "This command is not available because the document is locked for edit." Please help me.

Scan a document to Word [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Daily Activity Report form that I need to scan and then send to Word as a document that can be filled out on a daily basis. I have scanned this and sent it to Word but I am not able to do any typing on this form. What do I need to do to make it a template, or whatever, so that I can type...

Convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document [ 1 Answers ]

How can I convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document?

Word document editing from email [ 5 Answers ]

My boss emailed me a letter a week ago that was an edited version of the letter I had purposed to her. It offered me the option to accept or decline her revisions, which were in red text and underlined to tell me what changes she had made. Today she sent me a letter and asked me to make some...

View more questions Search