Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michele Musella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 07:28 AM
    Gas fireplace blower
    How do I troubleshoot a new Kozy Heat gas fireplace blower that is not working?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2006, 07:37 AM
    [QUOTE=Michele Musella]How do I troubleshoot a new Kozy Heat gas fireplace blower that is not working?[/
    Do you have power to fan?
    Is the fan plugged in and turned on?
    If so, do you have power to the motor?Some fans int fireplaces work off a thermostat or delay that requires a certain temp before fan will come on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Fireplace thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

In my family room I have a Heatilator gas fireplace that came with a three wired remote switch which allows one to turn off and on manually as well as turn the system on/off depending on temperature setting. The problem with this system is that the fireplace will turn on/off at any time the...

Gas Fireplace [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a ventless propane gas log set. I, however, only have natural gas in my household. Is there a way I can convert the propane set to natural gas? Thank you

Gas fireplace fan not working [ 9 Answers ]

We have had our propane gas fireplace for 4 years now, and it has always worked beautifully until now. We still have flames, but the fan (which we usually leave turned off and only use once in a while) isn't working. We turned the fan on tonight and nothing. Of course, we can't lay our hands on...

Converting Gas Fireplace to pellet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas fireplace that was installed when we built our new home 2 years ago. I know that pellet stoves do not require a major chimmey and can usually be just vented through the wall. Can I use my existing chimmey (designed for gas) with a pellet stove insert. Or maybe if I put a pellet...

View more questions Search