Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimtex2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 10:09 PM
    Problem with hot water faucet in onsuite master bath
    We have a Delta 2530 series faucet in the onsuite master bath that is causing problems. The water pressure drops way down as the water gets hot. The guest bath has great water pressure in both sinks and the kitchen does as well. My husband checked the meter the other day and the meter turned slow when the kitchen water and the onsuite master bath faucets were run, it ran much faster when the guest bath with the main pressure was running. This has been happening for about a week and we wonder what the problem could be. The shower in this bathroom runs fine with no noticeable water pressure drops. The cold water on the faucet comes out a bit stronger but also has less flow than normal.
    blk_mom3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 11:02 PM

It sounds like you have a bad cartridge. In your faucet. I'm not sure what the Warranty is for Delta. Moens is life time warranty. You might call them or research Delta and they might send you a new one under warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water pressure in master bath [ 2 Answers ]

Help! The water pressure in my master bath is perfect on cold water but when turned the knob to hot it comes out like a drizzle I read on Google search to open remove the cover for the shower and turn the valve on the actually water line to fully open. Well it was already that way still no...

No hot water in master bath;scortching hot everywhere else. [ 2 Answers ]

OK here is my dilema.. I just purchased a newly built home. We are the 1st owners and everything was brand new.. appliances, furnace boiler etc; I have scortching hot water everywhere but my master bath. I have 2 flrs and 2 full baths. Bathroom on 1st floor has hot water enough to fog up...

When using the shower in my bath faucet still has hot water coming from it? [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my shower in my bathroom the shower turns on but the faucet below is still pouring out hot water. The way you turn on the shower in this room uses the knob that you turn between the cold and hot water.

NO hot water in master bath [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into my home built in 2005 about 6 months ago. When we moved in hot water worked well to all parts of the house. Just recently I noticed the master bath tub has no hot water comeing out but everything else in the master bathroom works properly. The bathtub is only a tub with no shower...

No hot water in master bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have no hot water in my master bath, bath tub. What could the problem be?

View more questions Search