Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scoreminusfour Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 05:05 AM
    Monitor
    I want to upgrade my poop monitor but I have no idea where to start, I want a widescreen HD 19+ inch plasma monitor for as cheap as possible, can anyone give me advice?

Regards- eric
    OvenFrank Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 02:07 PM
    Are you looking for PC monitor?
    HP f12105 wide-screen for C$ 399 is a very good one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Installed a new graphics card a geforce n6800, and now the background of my monitor is orange. Computer works fine, the only trouble is the orange tint to the screen. I noticed there were 3 pins missing from the monitor cord, there are only 12 pins in the cord should be 15. Could this cause...

Monitor? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it my moniter or my video card that not working when I play a game called medevil total war. I get the main screen and the trailer but when I play the game the maps show up white and my men show up as orange and in blocks Can anyone answer my question please.

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I need a service manual or schematic for a CTX color monitor Model VL500. FCC ID DBL1569S. By CTX International, Inc. Help please! Roy Randall Randall Electronics

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

hi my computer screen just jumps in and out concave and convex I think the more settings are wrong, it was stuck on 400x640, I then changed it to 600x800 but it still jumps. any suggestions thanks

View more questions Search