Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infamouzgtboy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 03:32 PM
    my girlfriend doesn't show she's in love with me after 2 years?
    hey my name is riyaad and I'm 14 years old, even since may 3rd 2008, I have fallen in love with this beautiful girl named marie. Before we we're friend, and the last week of April, we had spring break and I went over her house and she confused she's in love with me and on the 3rd of may we made it official. She's so beautiful, long black hair, beautiful face, adorable smile, she's my princess. We've been through so much, and had so many good times together. I could truly say I love this girl. We call each other everyday, every morning she wakes me up, we text, call each other, talk to each other until we go to sleep every night. We both go to the same school, same grade, I walk her to every class, she gives me kissies and tell me she loves me. She doesn't talk to other guys, so that's not the issue. Okay well she controls me, she's the dominant one in the relationship. Recently she has been getting mad at me for everything. Everything she yells at me and then tells me its my fault I ruined my own day. I don't feel loved anymore. I just got off the phone with her and she didn't tell me she loved me. She wants her space from and feels like I lock her down too much. I don't know, I feel she's drifting away from me. I love this girl, and I know she loves me . But she's not the same she has been before. =[
    sometimes she could be so lovey dovey then she could be so mad and hate my guts.
    jre14 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jan 14, 2010, 10:46 PM

I'm sorry to say this, but you are much too young to feel love. I believe you truly care about this girl; but, love? Love is complicated and you have to have a certain amount of life experience before you can say you found it.

Clearly, you are infatuated with her; and she, she doesn't love you. When you're in love, you do not control or dominate your partner. This in time you will learn.

You're 14 little man. Let her go, learn a lesson and think of yourself as that much wiser. :)
    ButterfliWingz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 09:24 AM

I agree with Jre14. You are young. I remember being 14. Always thought I loved the guy I thought was so wonderful and cute. And then I got older. I am only going on 21, so I am still learning. But, with every relationship that passes, I become wiser. I feel pain, I may cry, but I move on. And the part about not being in love with someone if you feel the need to dominate them, I definitely agree. That is how I know when I don't love the person I am involved with. If I don't love them I am controlling and bitter (mean). When a person means a lot to you, you treat them like a precious jewel that will break into pieces if not taken care of properly.
    jre14 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterfliWingz View Post
    When a person means a lot to you, you treat them like a precious jewel that will break into pieces if not taken care of properly.
    Yes indeed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

My girlfriend says she loves me but she's not in love with me [ 15 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1.2 years has recently broken up with me (sunday, April 5 2009), she said that she loves me but she is NOT IN LOVE with me. I was devastated and the fact that we came a long way up to this point and now the inevitable happened. Bit of background about our relationship: Feb 08...

Girlfriend said she doesn't love me as much as she used to [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of approx 2 yrs told me she loves me but not as much as she used to. She is 18 and I am 22 for the first year things were great , we would do everything together and even talked about marriage , kids and getting a flat etc. She used to tell me I was the only lad she could be herself...

My Girlfriend who doesn't show me any affection anymore [ 10 Answers ]

We are both 24 and are deeply in love we spend most of our free time together. When we first got together she was on the pill and sex wasn't a problem. However, she stopped using the pill and sex started to get less and less frequent. She says she doesn't like using condoms as it doesn't feel as...

Girlfriend of 4 years, all of a sudden doesn't see me in the picture [ 50 Answers ]

I'd like to make this as coherent as possible, but I'm afraid my state of mind right now might turn this into a ramble--in not feeling in the highest of spirits. My and my (now ex) girlfriend have been together for 4 years, in fact, our 4 year mark would have been just a little under two weeks...

View more questions Search